Tuesday 28 June 2011

Hmmmm. I'm quite behind.

Right today should be day 15...but I've been rather busy...again.

Day 9- A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
I would have to say this coool bean :') She's a bit of a special one. Thankyou :) <3

Day 10- A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

Hmm this is a hard one, it depends what is meant by ****** things :L I'll just say all of my friends :) 

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
And no, before you judge me, I don't hate children with folks... 
It may be typical, but I will never EVER like brussel sprouts. 

Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Reading :') No matter what the situation, no matter how bad things get, reading is and always will be a peaceful escape.

 Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist


I found this hard to choose, but after seeing them in concert last year, I HAD to pick them. They were AMAZING. If I could have picked more Kings of Leon would definitely be near the top, as would Mumford & Sons XD

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
I think it would be Jessica again ;D Gets me through it all she does. Of course my family as well <3

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die

Skydiving is a definite. Preferably for charity :)

Oh yay I'm up to date again now! 

S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment