Tuesday 21 June 2011

The 30 Day Photo Challenge and more :)

Yes I know I missed a couple of days :( I'll make it up to you now XD

Day 4 - A picture of your night 

Day 5- A picture of your favourite memory 
I found it hard to choose, but this is one of them.

Day 6- A picture of a person you would love to trade places with for a day
Jennie Garth- because that would make me Mrs Facinelli :')

Day 7- A picture of your most treasured item 

My nanas ring which I wear on a chain around my neck <3

Day 8- A picture that makes you laugh

^ never fails to amuse me


On a different note
I had my first ever giveaway win today! I'M SOO HAPPPY :) 
GIANT shout out to http://www.frenzyofnoise.net/ 
Check out her blog now :') 

One last thing
Today in English we had to write a piece of charity. I found it really hard to put it down in words, the whole concept of it and more.
So: 
What does charity mean to you? 

S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment