Tuesday 10 May 2011

The power of words.

Over the past few days I've been thinking quite a lot about work experience. So many possibilities. But, as usual, I still have no idea what to do. 


Just a little update for you: 
I have my first follower :D Thanks so much Lulu :) http://lulu-bookaddict.blogspot.com/ 
It means a lot (Y) 


So, as for the English situation, well, we're getting closer to the end of our creative writing module now (N) Starting monday we've got our 4 hour controlled assessment...yay. HOWEVER, this will be the most interesting one so far. For the first 2 hours we have to write a story following the theme of being "trapped". Basically, mine will take lots of inspiration from some of the books I love. Today in class I kept coming up with good ideas and it has really made me appreciate the gift of reading. If I hadn't read so many books over the years I'm sure I would be stuck for ideas. It's weird to consider who I'd be now if I didn't love to read so much. 


For all the book lovers out there, just think, and be thankful for all the books you've been lucky enough to read. For some: reading is an escape. For others: it contains the answers.


Whatever your reason, embrace it all.


Okay, so I didn't want this post to be philosophical and stuff, but it's a bit late now. Sorry :L 


S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment