Tuesday 11 January 2011

First Night.

Okay. So I haven't done this sort of thing before but I guess it cant hurt right? My friend once told me "Facebook is where you lie to your friends and twitter is where you tell the truth to strangers." So I guess you're my twitter. Today I realised that I really better start thinking about what I am going to do with my life because time doesn't stop for anyone, no matter how you will it so. Time is gaining. I am slowing. The thing is I really don't know. Pople tell me not to worry, I have plenty of time, but certain things just put it in perspective, you know?  I guess I like writing, why else would I be here? But biology and history aren't so bad either. So this leaves me at this point. Contemplation. I guess I won't make a decision tonight or any other night soon for that matter. The world is so vast and there is no knowing.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment